Monday, November 18, 2013

My Personal opinion on Bill Gates

What I admire
What I criticize
I admire bill gates generosity and his passion for philanthropy. Although being the richest man in the world he does not too high and mighty to land a head.

I also admire he attitude towards failure where he turns failures into learning points.   



I was shocked when I discovered that bill gates ripped of ideas from other people, he need to be more original

I felt that he made a lot of choices that affect the performance of his product badly and he did not bother to improve them instead let other people do it for him.

Bills gates help people who are in need

Success is a lousy teacher. It makes smart people think they can not lose - Bill Gates Quotes - StatusMind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment